Monday, March 31, 2008

Japan

yep that's where my 2nd sis is heading to now. =D


She's off to spend her honeymoon in Japan. *envious* I wanna go too!!!

Cherry blossoms! Bet she's gonna take lotsa pics with em.. *jealous*

Anyway, I'm assuming my sis to return to Perth looking like this.

Cute? XD

Unless of course she prefers the sexier look, then.. it'll be this.

Hubba hubba. XD

And I'm imagining my brother in law in for the Japanese costume look too.

Tada! =P Sorry but the only pic I managed to google up was this grandpa. =D

Again, unless my brother in law wants to be more stylish and smart looking, he'll look like this..

Samurai! XD



Okay my sis is gonna give me an earful when she gets back next week. Or next next week? I don't even know. XD But she better buy me yummy stuffs while she's there. Anything any colour but pink. And definitely no Hello Kitty for me. =P


Enjoy your honeymoon!!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment