Friday, March 28, 2008

petrified

Before any of you go ahead and read, I strongly advise you not to if you have fear of dreams like me.



**********************************************



When I woke up yesterday morning, I was rather sweaty and daunted. But I decided to shrug it off thinking it's nothing. But who knew, I woke up this morning feeling all the same again? The start of all this, the dream. In my dream, I was in my own home. But I wasn't alone. There were people. I can't remember who. But there were mainly 2 people with me. One was either my sister or a fren, and the other, was a weird all smiles girl. And I kept getting these chain letters that I've done nothing but thrown away each time. And finally, the stranger herself handed me another chain letter and written on it, a message that I'm about to die for ignoring those chain letters. And all I remembered was panicking and then I woke up and lay staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. I was horribly petrified. I thought it meant nothing and probably just a dream but it came again last night. And when I fell back to sleep, the next dream I had, it was like.. I was awake, and my soul was roaming around the house. What I remembered very well was this conversation.

Dad : She slept late again last night! When I woke up at 4 she was still awake.
Mum : *keeps quiet*
Dad : Ever since I bought her that laptop she's been sitting in front of it for hours till the wee hours of the morning.
Me : *annoyed* I WENT OFF AT LIKE 2?? AND I WAS IN MY ROOM READING THE WHOLE TIME AND I COULDN'T SLEEP AFTER THAT AND I WAS IN NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET!!

Funnily enough, I was ignored. In my dreams, my vision was misty, just a blur. It's like when you're looking through someone else's eyes. A misty blur. And throughout my whole stretch of random dreams, I was only in my house. Till I really woke up, my heart was already palpitating.

The last time I had a nightmare was about two years ago when someone gave me a Love VooDoo doll. Suleen, I'm sure you remember it very well. That doll was supposed to bring luck to my relationship. But never a believer of such dolls and stuff, I just dunked it in the drawer and ignored it. It was then, I started having dreams about a week or two later. In my dream, I was in my room. Sleeping. And when I opened my eyes, there was something at the corner of my room standing between the shelf and wardrobe. I can still remember the long black hair and the bloody red eyes staring at me. But it just stayed there watching me. What happened next, I do not want to remember. But the next night my dream took place at home again. I remember it well. I was in the bathroom and I flushed the toilet and suddenly everything started coming out of the toilet bowl. Fragments of human body parts. Mainly hands and legs and fingers and all I did was scream and kept flushing again and again but it just kept coming out. Then I woke up. And they were the worst nights that time. Then, I got rid of the doll. It was thrown into the river. That doll, was made of something like those straw leaves. If anyone watched the Japanese Hell Girl Anime cartoon before, they would get what I mean. And yes. That doll had no face whatsoever. All it had was a red string tied around the body. Freaky, yes?

These two dreams had no relation to the ones that I had the last two nights. But the last time I dreamt of death, I had it three nights in a row too. And I feared. Really did. I don't remember the sequences of which dream did I have first. But I remember there was one where I was in the graveyard and I saw my own tombstone. Engraved on it, I died on a Friday at 3:30pm. The second dream, I was walking along some beach. Funnily the beach had these high steps that will kill. If you fall off, you can't climb back up anymore. You'll just rot below and die. And the stupid thing was, I jumped. But I woke up before I landed. The last one, I just remember jumping off Chonglin Plaza. And again, I woke up before I died.

=.=

I have no idea whatsoever why I'm getting these dreams. All I know is, they're just dreams and they won't come true right? They're just dreams and they don't mean anything at all. Yeah. That's right. They're just dreams. Nothing but dreams. =)


Heck, I'M TERRIFIED TO DEATH HERE!!!!


I need help.. *prays*




No comments:

Post a Comment