Wednesday, March 12, 2008

fun fun!

been out for few days in a row now.. gah! but was FUN!!!!

pictures below!!!!! XD



the couple. *envy*
BABY WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?! T_T

lightbulb. XD

Suleen : are you taking pictures of yourself again??
Me : no I'm not..
Suleen : Yes you are.. Don't lieee..
Me : I'm nottt!!!
Suleen : Then what was that flash just now??? Lightning izit?
Me : YEEEEPPPSSS!!!! *snap snap*
Alvin : Eh look!! Lightning!!!!!
*lol*



Today.. Went out again.. Shopping!!! WEEEHHHH!!!!


Rawr. I want!

This too.

ESPECIALLY THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna go get it. I don't care if it's rather see through. I WANT ITTTT!!!!!!!



Then we got bored and got camwhoring. =D


The 'errrr....' look.

I look so wrong.

I look blur. XD

"She doesn't want to take with me. She wants to take me!"

"aww okay! since u love me that much i'll let you take me!!"

but you don't wanna take with meeee!!!!! T_T

okay!!! Yay!!

Before I fell on my butt trying to sit down and slammed my back onto the door. Ouch.

But I'm fine and still vain and still enjoying myself camwhoring with my bootylicious babe!

While she was busy smsing smsing smsinggggg!!!

I got vain.

As usual. XD

Peekaboo!

pouting. she looks so cuteeee... AWWWWW!!!!!


On the way home......

We look like a great couple!

Smileee!!!

Me : I smile weird...
Suleen : ....

Me : My eyes so small!!
Suleen : ............

Me : I look funny kissing!!!
Suleen : .........................

Me : I look funny making stupid faces!!!
Suleen : WHATTTTTT!!!!! You're like '.............................................' !!!!!!
Me : ahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! XD



Okay.. That's all for now.. Gonna go call that boyfriend of mine then sleep soon..
aggghhh!! Class tomorrow at 10? *checks timetable* yeah.. 10.. till 11.30.. DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!
miss it so much.. I need stamina.
I needa sweat.
I needa exercise.
I needa lose weight.
XD

Long day tomorrowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment