Wednesday, February 13, 2008

yesterday.

yesterday i had to wake up at 8. =) actually, =( Cause I had to wake Suleen up and she was supposed to come over, which, she didn't. And she only came to pick me up around 12 something. =) Then we went to pick her mum up from the office and we went to Green Gallery.

Lotsa pictures below. So need a LOT of patience. =)


Shiny.

I'm an angel.

Okay, she can pose better than me.

So much better than me.

Why my eyes soooo small?? =(

Happy.

Yummy. =P Kidding!

It says, DO NOT TOUCH!

At least I didn't try to touch. =P

Nice lightings.

Walking away from her.

Ugly black pillow. =P Kidding.

Squish the red pillow. =D

Suleen, it says, DO NOT SIT!! =P

Ok, FATTTT!!! =(

She's walking away from me. =(

With her mum. =)

Suleen is VERY naughty. =D

Smilingggg.

Before I knocked my shoulder at it. =P

She said, 'I love the carpet!!'

Her mum checking out a handsewn 'bag'.

And Suleen made me pose here too. =/

She's proud to be in the glass bowl. XD

Suleen says : How can you drink from a cup that has a hole at the bottom?

BIGGGG!!!

There Suleen! I'm drinking from it. =P

She's thought the mango was real. =P

Her mum was 'checking out the sofa'. =P

Mirrors.

Bleh. =D

Waiting for her mum to buy fruitsss. =/

Ah Ma Driver = Suleen. =P

Aduh, she loves me. =D

Now I have big eyes.

Me : You look like a guy.
Suleen : Swt.
Me : Now I can tell everyone, this is my boyfriend!!
Suleen : I feel insulted. =(
Me : Aww...Just kidding!

Smooch.

With Fatty that i gave her on her last bdae.

Her cute niece Charlene!

She actually loves me too. =D



Okay. More pictures in next post. I've enough pictures uploaded for today. Tired. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment