Wednesday, February 20, 2008

gahh!!!

It is NOT everyday that Ivanna wakes up early to blog. (;

The only reason I'm actually online now is cause my brother in law called home asked me to help him.

He got a new phone and it's like a computer and he's got Windows Live Messenger and wants to try his video call.

Though,

I WANNA SLEEP!!!!

But,

I'm too nice to not help anyway. (;

And we can't seem to connect.

Think... Maybe cause he's in Darwin?

Too far?? Connection problems?? *shrugs* (;

Was woken up twice this morning.

No, wait.

Make that thrice. GAHH!!!!

Was woken up first at 6 something by sms. Just as I was about to doze off again my phone rang. Don't blame you babe. (; Anyway, woke up again when an sms came in. Actually I wasn't sure what time it was. It was when my other phone rang. Suleen replied my sms. And Hotlink smsed me too. Oh now I remember! I woke up at.. 9!!! Yes.. Weird though cause those smses came in at 9 but the time sent in the phone says 7 plus. *scratches head* no I've got no fleas. Just not used to waking up early and er.. Nevermind! XD Anyway, fell back to sleep and woke up again at 1025!! 10 mins before my alarm.. =.= EHH!!! *translation style* you people let me sleep can or not ah!??! XD On mornings like this, Ivanna gets pretty crazy too okay? (; 2 years back at this time I would be sleeping still. Yes, sleeping in school. Oh well.. I WANNA GO BACK TO SLEEP!! Can I...? *sob* I dislike being woken up by people in the morning. Makes me grouchy. And I'm gonna seem like a bad day. With bad hair day. And it's not fun. It's been raining and raining and raining and raining and rainingggg........ And my bed looks so comfy... My bolster smelling like me.... My pillows cold and soft........ My blanky so cuddly............. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm lazy to carry my laptop into the room. Sigh sigh sigh. This is just a very random morning post. Doesn't make me happier. Does it? =(




SIGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!



april hurry and come soon!! );


No comments:

Post a Comment