Sunday, February 10, 2008

aww.

*** 1 ***

sis : can i pack you into my luggage and bring you to perth with me?
me : why you gonna miss me?
sis : uhuhhhh.. and when i open my luggage you'll sing the hamster song for me?
me : nyehhhh!!!
sis : you can fit right? since you're so skinny..
me : lalalala.......



*** 2 ***

sis : can you turn on your mic and sing for me?
me : ??? now????
sis : no i mean when I'm in perth..
me : whyyyy???
sis : cause i'm gonna miss your singing filling the quietness around me..
me : awwww... hmph.. i know i don't have a good voiceee..
sis : i didn't say thattttt...
me : so you're saying i've a good voice??
sis : uhuhhh
me : so i should go and join those idol things?
sis : uhuhhh
me : so you can laugh at me? you hurt my feelinggssss
sis : ??? again???
me : hmphhhh..
sis : *swt* but i said you have a nice voiceeee
me : awwwwww.....







XD



i LOOOOVVVEEEEEE driving my sis crazy.. okay.. i make her happy.. love love love her.. no matter what.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment