Thursday, February 7, 2008

goodbye.


It's been so long. =)
But I guess it's about time.
I'll remember all the memories, well, most of them.
I'm moving along fine.
There are no reasons for me to turn back.
I'm happy with my life.
I'm glad to have learned a lot during that one year.
Honestly, I still don't know how long we shared being part of each other.
But as far as I remember it was long.
And full of bittersweet memories.
We thought it might work out from the start.
But I guess fate just didn't allow us.
But it gave us a chance to understand love deeper.
And maybe sometimes I've been too protective of you.
Sometimes I hurt your feelings.
But getting you to understand the things I have to go through,
was beyond comparison to what I went through.
Yes.
I suffered.
I know you did too.
And you know,
I don't regret anything.
Maybe I do regret being with you and letting this friendship spoil.
But maybe it's just doing us good.
Who knows.
Whatever the future has for us.
You may be angry that I chose my future over you.
But time and time again I've tried to tell you.
I need a future.
I want to be independent.
But all you care about is yourself.
For goodness sake, I don't even know why I'm blogging this.
It's CNY.
Maybe MY future isn't as important as yours as you're only son.
But I have my own future.
I have my own dream.
I want to walk my own steps.
I want to stand on my own feet.
But you couldn't see nor understand.
But I guess that's your own problem.
But the real reason I'm over you?
I see who you really are.
I don't know why was I so blind.
Love may be blind.
But why couldn't I see your true colours.
Only to find myself hurt in the end.
As far as I know,
You're full of vengeance.
You were selfish and arrogant.
Why I stayed loyal and faithful to you.
And went through all your doubts and revenge?
How much of a fool I was.
How much you hurt me.
I know I hurt you too back then.
But you took things for granted.
You made it worse with revenge.
You took my trust away.
You played with my heart.
You let me trust you again.
Bringing me to love you again.
You succeeded.
I thought it'll all be fine.
But what you did?
After I trusted you.
You played with me once.
I try to forget.
But you pulled me back.
Then you ignored me.
Only to tell me on Christmas Eve that you're back with her.
And I trusted you.
Twice.
AND YOU WENT AND PLAYED WITH MY HEART LIKE I WASN'T HUMAN!!
For the final cut,
I'm happy to say goodbye.
I'm happy to say the end.
I'm happy to finally feel really free from you.
Without anymore thoughts of you.
It feels like heaven.
I'm happy to walk on my own.
I'm happy.
You have yours.
I'll have mine eventually.
And I'll be invisible to you.
GOODBYE.

2 comments:

  1. When you cut yourself, you're not the only one getting hurt.

    People who cares about you feel hurt too okay.

    And it's not a good way of "sharing" pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who would feel hurt by my cut eh?
    not sharing pain actually..releasing pain.. it's better to feel the pain on the outside than on the inside kor.. ;)

    ReplyDelete