Thursday, February 21, 2008

charged.

my human battery just got fully charged. =D It was totally flat yesterday. What do you think?? 3 hours of dancing won't kill?!?!? '..........' it kills. tomorrow, i've got *count on fingers* 3 hours again. I'm glad to take a break today and sleep in and charge myself full. Not fully charged yet. Not after the 5 hours from last Sunday. Worse, I'm getting sick. =( Can't believe I actually slept till soooo late today. Daddy was being kind enough to let me go back to sleep at noon. *puffy sleepy eyes* Though, my longest sleep was...21 hours. =D hehehehe. I'm actually hungry again. Been hungry hungry hungry. Weighed 113.5 pounds this morning when I woke up. I'm currently aiming for 110 pounds. 3.5 more pounds to lose!! Have to start motivating myself to dance more!!!! Jump jump sweat sweat. It's so cold tonight. =( Been raining nonstop. And that was an abrupt change of topic. (;

It feels so lonely. No wait. I feel lonely. It's so quiet. =( Feels terrible. No other sounds other than the music coming from my Ares. And it's just plain making me sleepy. I need company. I hate being alone. Hate having no one to talk to. Hate having to talk to my blog all the time. It's just plain weird, no fun, no laughter. GAHHH!!!!!



Suleen's motorola's not bad. =D

Music to keep me company.

Loneliness does kill.

*sobs* I don't like being alone!!!!!! ='(


No comments:

Post a Comment