Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY

so, what has CNY done to me? Nights of fever! =)


Do I look sick to you? Nah I don't think so either. Hehe. =P


But I've been losing and losing and losing weight. At the moment I feel quite like a stick. I lost about 3 kg. And it's CNY. So why do people say CNY is fattening? I'm not getting fatter. I'm losing weight. I think a strong gust of wind will just blow me off my feet now. Wait, it did the previous year. Nyahahaha.



Then, I was on the way to church yesterday evening when mum decided to stop by carmelite to ask sis to pass something to the sisters. So me, being the lazy sleepy one, stayed back in the car. Then, I got vain. =P


Checking to see if anyone's looking.

Oh yeah. Someone's been staring at me camwhoring. *embarrassed, blushes*

Okay she's gone! It's ALL smiles now!! XD



On the way there was this 'fake' road block by a bunch of motorcyclists. There were probably 40-50 motorcyclists? And at least 15 cars that followed after that. Somehow we thought it was an illegal road block. Fuh!


The 'parade'.




Anyway, church was.. fun. And.. I got a weird comment from JUDE!! [I know you'll read this]

me : *goes over to other side of church* JUDE!!
Jude : eh? Happy Chinese New Year!
me : *shakes hand*
Jude : You seem to be growing taller and taller huh?
me : *speechless*



Jude is a baboon! =P


Jussttttt KIDDING!! =D

Anyway, we were right about that road block. Drove past the taekwando hall and there they were outside at the parking lot having BBQ!!! =.= People can just do anything weird. Just because it's CNY. =P

Anyway........I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!









I'll update again later tonight. Hopefully if I'm not too lazy. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment