Thursday, February 28, 2008

=)

I was gonna post up some photos of the usual vain me but then I realized that the photos are in the other phone and I don't have the cable for it.

This morning when I woke up, the very first thing that hit me was;

"I wanna watch American Pie.."

The next thing you know, I was barfing into my pillow and I farted and snorted out loud that my neighbours came knocking at the front door and the pest controllers came and so did the health department due to the heavy odour and noise. =)

And if any of you were to believe that what I just stated is true, feel free to go knock your head on the wall.

No idea why I'm feeling ridiculous tonight. Anyway, went out around 5 something, hung out at Suleen's, ate 4 oranges, an apple. And we went out around 9. Went to Parkson. Didn't know they renovated some part of it. There's UCB there now. Err.... I think it's just gonna turn out to be a shopping haven for richies. These people should start thinking, KUCHING PEOPLE AREN'T ALL RICHIES ALRIGHT? Not that we can't afford, but it's not exactly worth spending hundred over bucks on an exclusive top that you might probably only wear to functions where it actually fits in and exactly how often will you be attending functions like maybe once a year only? So, yeah. =) You get my hint.


Alvin : Am I gay? *shakes*
Magic Ball : Signs point to yes.

*lol*

Alvin : Do I like guys?
Magic Ball : It is certain.

*LOL*

Alvin : Am I handsome?
Magic Ball : Certainly not.

*LOL!!!!!!*

Alvin : Am I a stud?
Magic Ball : Signs point to yes.

*ROFL*

Alvin : Should I trust you?
Magic Ball : Signs point to yes.

*ROLF!!!!*

*moments later*

Alvin : Should I buy you?
Magic Ball : It is doubtful.

*ROLFMAO*

Alvin : Should I trust you again?
Magic Ball : Signs point to yes.


Suleen and I were soooo cracked up the whole departmental store could hear us. This' just part of it. I can't remember whole thing now. And it just makes me wanna laugh out loud when I think of it. XD


Felt like a supermodel today. Thanks to my outfit. Aww c'mon! At least for once I'm not complaining I'm fat. I felt extra tall and slim today. =)



Hey boyfriend,
I miss you. =)




*whallopsss!!!*



15 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!



Kill joy. Just feeling excited. I have no reason. Dubs dubs dubs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment