Monday, February 4, 2008

hmm.

If anyone remembers, back in March last year i posted a picture of this pants from Yishion. =) At that time, I didn't get to purchase it as it was extremely pricey. [though i loved it sooo much and was close to pestering my mummy to get it for me. XD] Anyway, just on Saturday, mum and I dropped by town and we went to Tun Jugah too. Walked past Yishion and what caught my eyes, was this familiar looking pants. Yes..black..with yellow thread.. Then I realized that it was the one I wanted last year! =D And there were only two left, a size 28, and a size 30. I grabbed it on the spot. =D and mummy bought it for me. Cause, it was down to only rm39! Think it was about rm80 or rm70 before? Mum kept asking if I'm sure I don't want to get it first.. [rather odd.. =P] hehehe. Heavenly. Now I've got what I want. Well, one of the list of things that I want anyway. =P Patience always works, see! =D


Anyway, went to Mango Tree with mum and sis last night for dinner. I didn't want to eat as usual.

mum : I thought someone said she doesn't eat dinner???
sis : *laughs*
me : Hmph... lalalala..

Well, I ate anyway. I was threatenedasked to eat by a particular pumpkin. =P And what I ate, was Thai Omelette. It was YUMMY!!! *drools* Mum ordered fried rice. Sis ordered Seafood Platter and some plain rice. I was eating up her squid and the spring onion like vege thing. Till I accidentally ate the dried chilli. I'm 99% certain that my face turned bright red immediately. *embarrassed* It was REALLY hot okay? Anyway, nothing much after that actually. Had really good laughs with mum and sis. The joker as usual. =( Cracked a lot of jokes that, my sister finds funny. Hmm... And I spent 5 minutes trying to explain a dish to my mum. =( My hockien is really bad....

Mum : *talking in hockien about something at The Spring or what I can't remember*
Me : *listening rather blurly*
Mum : *still explaining after about 5 mins*
Me : *confused* Erm... I don't get what you're trying to say..?
Sis : *laughs*
Mum : *annoyed*
Me : What!?!??! You know my hockien is already very rusty and you're saying this a while and that a while I don't know where's the head and where's the tail....
Mum : Fineeee.. Don't want to tell you anymore..
Sis : *laughs* Do you want me to translate for you?
Me : Yes..
Sis : *about to start*
Me : WHEN .. we reach home..
Sis : Fineee...



Grr.. It isn't funny at all.. =( Not my fault that my hockien is bad.. I don't communicate much in Hockien and I speak english most of the time. Hmph..


My omelette! yummy!

I HAD to take this with my camera. My phone's battery was dying out. Clinging to life with only one bar. And I was struggling to keep it alive whole night. Fuhhh!!


Anyway, asked sis some questions.. Let's see if anyone will answer it.. =P


What's the opposite of under?
What's the opposite of below?
What's the opposite of inside?
What's the opposite of on top?


=P


Have fun with my lame jokes and questions. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment