Friday, February 29, 2008

dubs dubs. =)

I went to get my hair trimmed. Front and sides. =D Planned to drive there this morning but oh no, daddy had something else on his mind. Since I was unable to get back to sleep then, I continued reading. I finished the book already. Started yest. Not a bad book. One of my fav brands lately, Little Black Dresses. The Problem With Valentine's Day. Quite interesting, though, I skimmed through some parts that seemed rather er.... nonsense? My point, it was just boring useless elaboration and rather out of topic and random. =) But I'll rate the book 4/5. =)

Anyway, went to trim my hair after lunch then. At my grandaunt's place again. =)



Before.... Oh ignore my pigtails. =D Boredom really KILLS at times okay?

After. The rain was extremely heavy and the wind was awfully strong my hair became a mess. =(



Went home. Combed my hair. And TADA~


I think I look a few years younger. =D

Nah I think I look pretty much the same. =)




Rushed to class after that. Was a little late. =D But I ended up not dancing till almost 8. =( My stamina was low so I just had no energy to pick up my feet. And fell asleep outside sitting on the floor with my head resting on the red plastic chair. Reminds me of how I used to sleep in school. Suleen you remember right babe?? XD Class tomorrow[Saturday = later actually] at 1115. =) Wondering what should I have for breakfast. Mummy said she's gonna buy me dried wantons. Yum. =) Baby see!!! I'm eating!! =D


Anyway, I changed my header's picture. Opinions? Comment on this post. Don't flood my tagboard please. =) Guess that's all I have to blog about tonight. =)


Oh and baby, this is for you. =)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
MWA MWA!! =)



It makes me smile making you smile.
And you smiling melts me. =)
Miss missing missed.





14 MORE DAYS!!!!





Haiya since people's been asking, yes. I'm off the market. Happily off the market. =) Though, I was never really back in the market in the first place. I'm on my magic carpet. Dubs dubs.



Who will see the beauty in your life ;
And who will be there to hear you when you call ;
Who will see the madness in your life ;
And who will be there to catch you when you fall..




Nice song. (;



No comments:

Post a Comment