Friday, February 15, 2008

In loving memory.

Time passes.
Lives come and go.
Life is not in our hands.
But life must go on.

It wasn't long ago on New Years' Eve that an old friend of mine left this world to go to Heaven and be with Our Heavenly Father. Sharon Yap Shu Wen, you'll always be in my prayers. Through the breath of life you came to this earth. And before you left, you breath your last. Though we never kept in touch after you left, you had been a great friend of mine back in primary school. From the moment you first came. I remember those moral classes we shared and those laughters. I might have made you angry at times, I might have annoyed you at times, but it's all too late to say I'm sorry. You're now happy and free from all those pains that you had to go through. From what I've read, you left us after fighting through all the pain from Brain Cancer. That is if I'm right. Dearest friend, you'll always be on my mind. Time will pass. But memories will stay. With Love. I pray for your peace.



This morning, mum mentioned about an obituary in the papers. The father of a dear friend of mine. Her dad left this world to be with God. Not knowing the reason behind why, but my condolences. Although I don't know your dad well, he's always been a really friendly person. Always giving me that same wave and smile from inside the car when he picks you up from school. And even when he's on the phone. Claire, I pray tonight that you will be fine. My condolences to you and your family. God has his plans. And this is just one of his. Be tough and strong. If you ever need a shoulder, I'll gladly offer you mine. *hugs*





Life goes on. We will never know what's going to happen the next moment. The best thing to do, to appreciate those around you. Those who are by your side. Those who care about you. Your family. Your friends. For they are the ones that truly care. And of course, your love partner. Whatever tomorrow may bring, leave our worries for tomorrow. Worry for today. Forget about yesterday for it's the past. Live life to its best today. You may never know that you will be taking another journey anytime. As for now, may Sharon and Claire's dad rest in peace. Amen.

1 comment: