Thursday, February 21, 2008

455.

this is my 455th post already k?

and the 36th post for this month.

a little too much right? (;

hey, I LoVe blogging k?? It's better than sitting around staring at my laptop screen doing nothing but listening to the same all songs over and over again. I'm actually sick of Chris Brown - With You. Suleen babe, feel FREE to have the whole song to yourself and Alvin! XD

Anyway, I'm hungry. And I just had my lunch like.. 2 hours ago? XD Yeap.. I went back to sleep at 12..?? and slept slept slept till my phone rang at 2.43pm. Talked talked talked till credit finished and that was already 10 mins to an hour. O.o Then I called back for a while and er.. I went to eat after that. And the pig went back to sleep again for another hour. Aduh. Anyway, I've been online for 7 HOURS!!!! No actually I left my laptop online for 7 hours since this morning. So sis came home from work. Then we video called. Quite fun actually. She's in Darwin so we were talking over the mic and speakers. =D Anyway, I'm so hungry now. I think I'm gonna go munch some bananas. Oh wait, mum finished cooking already. It's Chinese Valentine's Day today aka Chap Goh Mei. Anyone planning to make wishes and throw oranges into the river? Or making those paper boats with candles? Hehehehe. Just kidddddiiinnnggggg!!!! Arghhh..... I'm going to eat. TATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sis says I have a long tongue. Cause I'm a snake. ZZZZZZzzzzz!!!!!

Funny face and me.

Sis : Your eyes so small you can go and compete with mashimaro.
Me : Can't help it I have small eyes k? You're just jealous. =P
Sis : Hmph..



Who else have problem with how small my eyes are huh?? LOL kiddingggg...


P/S : I hope that I will never tag any post with the label 'emo' again. (;


2 comments: