Friday, February 15, 2008

Pfffttt..

okay. actually, I know well that I'm not well. =D I finally had a decent meal today[Friday]. Lunch and that was it. =D Haven't had any proper meal since monday. Wait, correction. Haven't had ANY meals at all since monday. Unless you count in Popcorn chicken. Suleen Caryn Anthea and Tan were eating so I just HAD to eat too. =)



I

am

so

HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(




So hungry I think I'm gonna cry. =( No it's not fun anymore. I wanna eat. I need food. But there's nothing for me to feast on. Nothing but oranges and bananas waiting to go ripe. =(

Me equation?

Hungry = Moody = Depression = Anger = Tantrum = Ignorance.

I need food. =(

I actually felt the water in my stomach making waves during work out this evening. =(

And my tummy's been singing since an hour ago. Singing out loud and nonstop like it's nobody's business.




I NEED FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want laksa.
I want food.
I need food.

If I vomit now anyhow,
it's just gonna be water.



I NEED FOOOODDDDD!!!! =(

this sucks. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment