Tuesday, February 12, 2008

wronged.

You just gave me another reason to detest you.
But no.
You will never understand.
Enough is enough.
Let me walk this lonely road without any further tears.
Leave me alone.
You brought all this to yourself too.
I've had enough.
Enough IS enough.
There's no point asking for anything more.
What's over, IS over.
You've played your part.
I've played mine.
Don't give me another reason to loathe you.
Don't give me another fault making me cut myself.
Don't make me cry the silent tears again.
Don't make me bristle again.
Enough IS ALWAYS enough.

7 comments:

  1. lol he's so pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol both are pathetic, he is and so is she. Both naive, both stupid, both arrogant and both are as dumb as bush is. i say they make a great couple if they work it out, not! funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~doo doo doo doo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am teh silent-warrior, sent by neo1010... hehe...

    ReplyDelete