Monday, February 25, 2008

thoughts.



My arm looks like a twig. LOL XD


Trying to think of what to blog about but it's not helping with the renovation going on next door. Hammering, drilling, what else? Anyway, I'm tired of uploading pictures into my blog. And also tired of posting multiple times a day. XD I may be bored but I guessed there are other things to do than bragging about nonsense here. With music pumping through my headphones, my brain doesn't seem to be doing any thinking either. And I feel like dancing every minute. =D Life is happy, life is good. And my dad just gave me a heart attack. =S *yawns* I feel like sleeping badly. But I don't wanna be called a pig again. =P Think I'll start waking up early again soon. =D But then again, I LOVE SLEEPINGGGGG!!!! With my super comfy sweet smelling bolster, how do you expect me to not love sleeping??? XD Current song playing......




you're my sunshine after the rain
you're the cure against my fear and my pain
cause i'm losing my mind when you're not around
it's all, it's all because of you..




LOL I feel a little gay.. But it just speaks my mind.. =) I'm gonna go dance nowwww!!!!! Around the house. =P And probably sit on the kitchen sink and daydream. =D I'm full of oddness and randomness I'm probably just losing my mind. =D Anyway, I got carried away. Some old photossss!!!!




my other half. =D

Rawr.

Back then ok? =P

Ooh kinky. =D

Fridays.

An example of what students do in class. Sit on the floor and camwhore. hahaha =P

During our free time.... process of climbing.

FLY!!!!! XD

I flew!!!!!!!!!



Back to Form4, in our fav classroom.. We had the bio lab as our classroom.. It was AWESOME!!



My bad girls.

And we still sit at the first table right in front of the teacher. XD

See how messy our table is? It's the messiest. =D

And I still love this picture. XD

Exclusive picture...







Caryn's sweet 16th!!!
Was awfully sweet right?? =P
And they'll KILL me for this. XD





18 more days.
Still counting.



Miss miss =)


No comments:

Post a Comment