Monday, February 11, 2008

family.

I WAS going to blog then my mum passed me 'HOT' then I got distracted and started reading. Anyway, went to Boulevard with dad, mum and.. SIS!! for Sushi King *cracks wrist first* I didn't..eat much though. Don't ask why. *winks* Hehehe. Anyway.. Some pictures..



Sis busy with her life.. Hmph..

My baby octopuses!!

Love this too.. hehehe.

Posing with my octopuses. *feeling a bit..lame?*

food food glorious foodddd..

The Ting family members counted their dishes.



Then it was shopping time!! =D

Sis trying on shoes.

Red red day. Even my shoes were red. I'm a Christmas Tree. I love red and green. Hehehe. And that's my fav denim atm. From ROMP. Weehh!

Boredom. Tried on this top. I look rather fat.

Much better. Anyway, HOME SWEET HOME, HOT TOP!! =D




Now, let's all think of ways to get me out of the house in that. *winks*


dad : what are those?
sis : *keeps quiet*
dad : bought clothes again?
me : actually they're sweaters..
dad : *changed topic* it's so cold here all the staffs need sweaters..
me : hmm..
dad : what sweater?
me : actually it's more to a vest.. you're supposed to wear a tee inside or a blouse and wear it over..
dad : so it must be very small? *takes top out of plastic* wahh.. how much is it? *checks tag* 41.90??
sis : there's discount..
dad : how much??
me : *acts blur* how much again? don't remember..
sis : (I expected her to play along.. =.=) 10%..
dad : huh?? can afford to buy something so..small for that price??
me : nah.. told her it's her valentine's day present form me..

*convo ends*



=D

I am not surprised why my whole family thinks I can polish my dad's head really well.. Hehe.. Does that explain why I can easily buy things when I'm with daddy? =X


Anyway.. WEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Sorry.. Just being a lil bit insane.. hehehe..








crazy, i'm so crazy.
you drive me insane.
you make me smile.
you make me laugh.
you make me do the silliest things i've ever done.
shh......

1 comment: