Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's.

Was going to upload pictures of Suleen's Valentine's Day presents for her loved one but decided not to. No ideas shall be stolen alright? =) Don your own creativity and surprise your own loved one. =) Anyway, we agreed that I should work in a gift shop. =P Would love to show the decorations I did and the things that I helped her make. We both have great minds thinking alike. =D After that, we went present deliveringgg!!! =D Hehehe. And now I'm AWFULLY tired and need a longgg sleep badly. Think I would sleep for two days but that's unlikely. Mum or dad would DEFINITELY without ANY DOUBT drag me out of bed to eat or worse, SCOLD ME LIKE CRAZY. =( I need my sleep......... =(


She smirks. =P

I love her. XD

The golden ball. =D

Me : I see... SPARCO!!!
Suleen : LOL!!

I like this. Hehehe. =D


My Valentine's Day present! =D Gosh.. Been.. ages since I got any! I mean other than those that my baby boohs aka Suleen gave me. =D


Chocolates!

*drools*

I'm in chocolate heaven. =D

Yummy.


I nearly cracked my tooth biting into the chocolate. =X Maybe I shouldn't have kept it in the fridge.
Anyway, THANKSSS DEAR!!!!!!
You know who you are. =D
Oh, and you're right.
It's REALLY REALLY REALLY YUMMY~
But my teeth hurt so does it still feel yummy? =P
MWA MWA!! =D
*big hugssss*



Hehehehehehe. Okay. Tummyache now.

Think I need a lie down. =)



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!



LOTSA LOVES FROM ME. =D


To ...


Suleen & Alvin

Caryn & Melvyn

Abigail & Matthew

Amber & Caleb

Kris & Kenneth


and


whoever that are in love. =)


To those who are single,

LOTSA LOVE FROM ME!!! =D

*hugs and kisses*

2 comments: