Friday, February 29, 2008

=.=

Was randomly surfing around the web when I found this.







Finger ring watches. I want this so badly!!!!! That day when my sis bought hers, I was full of envy. I was there browsing with her and to such utter nuisance, it appears that my fingers were too small. Practically one size smaller. =( I just looked with envy as my sister chose hers happily. She took the one that I wanted. =( And only ONE actually fitted me and it wasn't a beauty. It was plain with a green face that had a red flower in the center. =( If you look in the 5th picture the green faced with a moon pattern below the blue faced one, I wanted that one. I wanted the white or was it purple[?] one. And they didn't have my size. I practically almost tried out each. I gave up putting them on, letting my fingers drop and watching the watch slide down my fingers onto my hand. So I counted the er.. what do you call em? Aiyah. Each had 13. The one that fitted had 12. Disappointedddddd!!!!!! =( Sis went out of the shop happily with a ring watch and I came out empty handed. She suggested we look elsewhere and spot for more. But none. Seems like that was the only store that had em. Prolly in whole of Kuching. =( Wait, think we did spot some. But I counted, 13. I walked away. =(


Looking at the pictures practically makes me sad. I WANT ONE!!! It's not my fault I've got small fingers now. It's not my fault that I can just envy those girls with those nice stainless steel rings that I can never find my size in. And it makes me mad that the two rings I'm wearing now are falling off either due to the cold weather or my fingers just practically got skinnier again. It's no fun. =( I want a ring watch too!!!!! I'm thinking, changing the straps of one of my old watches and turn it into a ring watch. Brilliant? No. Doubt it'll work. Sobs. I'm gonna crawl onto my cold bed and huddle under my blanky and cry myself to sleep. Kidding.



I WANT A RING WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!




*evil glares at sis*



1 comment:

  1. hello :) can u let me know where is the shop? hehe. kindly let me know a.s.a.p. Thx~

    ReplyDelete