Friday, February 15, 2008

rawr! =D

my sis really wants to pack me into her luggage. =D hehehehehe.



oh look i can sit in it!

Think it can be closed?

TADA!!!! i just had to stick my hand out to prove I'm inside cause it REALLY closes shut and you can just zip it up and check me in. =P




Anyway, I'm finally back to dancing!! I missed two classes this week. Not on purpose though. First thing I got from my teacher, 'Why are you so quiet?' And.. friends said I'm pale. Teacher thinks I'm sick. Again. Though, I've been REALLY accident prone lately. Just yesterday, I knocked around a lot. The worst, I pushed open the right glass door at CoffeeBean and walked into the one on the left. =( And earlier at Ballet, I forgot the switch box on the wall, leaned back hard and knocked the back of my head hard. Oh well.. It's just being IVANNA. =(

Anyway, Home sweet home.. =)




Do I look sick? I don't think so. Not a single bit. haha.

This dog is C-U-T-E!!! And I'm just spoiling the picture. =(



Anyway, Valentine's OVER!! Can't describe how BUSY I was helping Suleen surprise Alvin. And the last was helping Alvin surprise Suleen... LOL oh well.. At least they had a GREATTT Valentine's together.. =D And Suleen is being PURE EVIL for suggesting me to work as a V'day Planner. I know I've never celebrated V'day babe but don't take advantage and make me work on V'day k?




KIDDING!!! haha =D



Anyway, I have a HUGE excitement. =D not gonna tell anyone. Go figure. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment