Sunday, February 17, 2008

back to studying.

After slacking off for.. two months? I wish I didn't. =( Now it's all soooo confusing. But then again. I didn't really study much back then. And was studying something else too. Currently studying 'Inside Ballet Technique'. Oh study study. I love studying.....NOT!! Known as the most un-studious person. =D I'm not dexterous either. Weeehh!!! Oh shucks. XD


Concentratinggggggg!!!! DND!! =D

Distracted by thoughts of you dear. (;

Caught myself camwhoring. =D

Okay let's just get back to studying. (;

Shhhh!!! Let me concentrate.







But I got distracted coming online instead! XD
Though, I only have a lil bit of Chapter 2 left. *big grin* *feeling proud*
I've come to my own conclusion that ;

Concentric = Concentrate
Isometric = Icy Mattress
Eccentric = Insane / Crazy


XD


Okay I better not confuse myself. (;


Concentric = Producing movement
Isometric = Stabilizing
Eccentric = Braking


These are the tasks of your body muscles! =D


Err... No further explanation or elaboration needed cause NOONE's gonna understand anything about what I'm saying. Agree? (;



Will be back. (;


P/S : 5 hours of dancing today = FULL exhaustion. (;
Can't wait for 6 hours next Sunday. No wait. 7 hours! WEEHHH!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment