Monday, February 25, 2008

poof.

19 more days! =D



Anyway, I just got home.

From driving my mum's car.

ALONE!!!!

XD

Okay.

Was actually just picking her car up from the workshop. Needs some spraying. Hehehe. Since mum drove dad's car, the only transport left was dad's motorbike, and the two bicycles. Obviously we took the motorbike. My legs were shaking all the way. And my dad was going so fast the wind was giving my legs goosebumpsssss!!!! My hair stood on ends. And my heart skipped beats whenever he reaches a turning. GAHHHH!!!! But it was fun! So was driving back and then there was this SUPER slow stupid VIOS [if I'm not wrong] driver.. Was getting on my nerves to just overtake the car but luckily I didn't cause the STUPID driver put his signal lights and turned into a house last minute. And good thing I wasn't tailing him at an inch.. Phew.. Anyway...... Mum finally let me drive her car cause yesterday she had a small bickering with dad about letting me drive alone. So after class yesterday she asked me to drive and show her some bit of my parking skills. So i guess I passed her supervision now. And just now she told me dad to ask me to follow him and drive the car home. Though, my dad has to stay by my side. =.= annoying but I just went ahead and speed past my dad. XD hehehehe. Anyway... the weather's awfully hot today. =( and I slept for about 11 hours?? Woke up, called him. Slept. Woke up, called him. Slept. Woke up, called him, had lunch. Slept. =D He called me a pig. =( Think I'm gonna go PIG out again soon. It's hot, I'm still tired from dancing, and I'm dizzy from the heavy helmet. =(

Mum lectured me yesterday and just now. It was funny though. Hehehe. Baby you know what it is. Not fair thoughhh!!!!!!! =( Hmph..

Gonna go.. Do some stuffs don't know what no idea but yeps. Till then. =)








19 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment