Wednesday, February 6, 2008

=(

sometimes i guess they just don't realize how much they hurt me.
their words.
their actions.
the way they treat me.
sometimes i just feel like i don't belong.
i feel unappreciated.
the worst feeling one would ever feel,
unwanted.
it's not fair.
i don't deserve all this.
i don't deserve this unfairness.
why do i always get pushed around.
why do i always get blamed for the things that i didn't do.
why do i always get ignored.
why do i always get blamed for others.
why do i always have to do everything.
why.
it hurts to be treated this way.
and i've never taken all this into my heart.
nobody knows how i feel.
nobody ever cares.
not even if i carved a scar upon myself.
you make me feel like ending my life.
heck,
you're my parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment