Sunday, August 31, 2008

sometimes..

Someone else holds onto it now.
Someone else keeping it warm now.

Sometimes, I can't deny that I can't hide and neither will I not think. =) But, I AM happy that you ARE happy now. And I am proud of you that things are going well your side. =) And just in case, there was never a time I find it all a mistake. You were wonderful and I thank you. For now.. There are no more worries. Only memories. Take care you. =) As long as the stars are shining, we'll still be friends. Smile! It's what you do best..



1 comment:

  1. it may look fine on my side.. it may look like im happy.. but how i feel inside isn't how it may seem.. just so you would noe.. and if being more than friends is an option, i would take it one more time.. try my luck.. be a better person.. so you would feel it too..

    ReplyDelete