Friday, August 29, 2008

dupdup.

Those who've never seen me with glasses. =)



It was raining heavily when I was woken up by daddy this morning. *yawns* Took my hot shower and left for uni. Was 'late' but ahh. Didn't bother much. IT is really boring so yep! Sides, the lecture slides can be downloaded online. =)

Cold daaayy. =)

Yeah it seriously was. =)



Met Syaz downstairs about to make a call. Apparently, she doesn't know where our lecture is so she just followed me up the stairs until I finally told her it's at 8th floor when we reached the 5th floor. XD I felt so mean. Hahaha! =P And I was right. IT lecture students seem to be decreasing every week. Played with Sik Soon's cap. Hehehe.

I see Ricky MarTin[g] behind me. XD

Syiba sleeping. AWwwww...

Gina slept too.. XD

Body Glooovveeee.



The Penyu Arvin missed IT today cos he had to rush his assignments. LOL. Anyway, it was a VERY crazy day today as usual. SO much laughter we all had tummy cramps. The joke today? Chicken. XD Kakaka anyway, gonna study for my math now! Exam's tomorrow. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment