Tuesday, August 19, 2008

updateeee. =)

Because you can't find anyone else more fascinated to be in a lecture theater. =P


Ta-Dah!!! Heeyyy!! I wasn't the only one who was taking pictures of the theater! XP



Was so bored since we were early so camwhored around a lil.


Gina aka Gino aka Syazwana.

Syiba aka Shytla aka Kelvin.

Syaz aka Sawana aka Gina.

Crazy. =P

Yak yak yak yak. That's Kelvin aka Karen aka Syiba's head.

I'm learninngggg.. =P

Still texting though. XD

Sik Soon aka Susan aka Ivanna is sooooooooo innocent!!

Sik Soon and Arvin. Sleeping. Just kiddinggg!! =P



Today was random. Went for an hour of english and left for ballet till 1.30pm. Came home, showered, ate my eggs and went back to school. Went to the library while waiting for the rest to come back from Hock Lee.

Studddyyyy.. =P

Yeaaahhh. =P

*faints*

Self-proclaimed nerd. =P



During I&C, we entered the class late cause we got held up by some friends regarding a club meeting. No seats. =( Front seats only. Oh well. I sat in front of the OHT machine and when I looked up, guess what I saw?

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Myself. XD

Two crazy ones going crazy.

Camwhore camwhore. Gina said the mirror's gonna break. =/

My hair was messy.

Who cares. XD Till Sik Soon teased me. =/



We were supposed to attend the meeting but the lecturer didn't let us go. We dropped in at 6 then. Missed quite a lot. Oh well. Came home. Made something unique. Tastes a lil weird and stuff but yeah oh well. =( Kinda disappointed with the results. Still, edible and VERY healthy. (;


Oh.

And here's my picture of the day.

Pretty lady in pink. XD



Kinda have to rush my assignment now. I still gotta call this boy here. Kinda promised him I would yesterday but I fell asleep from 8 till 6 this morning.


I still think the pyjama's really cute. LOL. =)



*** END ***


No comments:

Post a Comment