Wednesday, August 20, 2008

rawrrr!!!

After this post, everyone's gonna die from my face. XD


*************************


Today we had 2 hours break. We were really bored. Went to the library, then chilli peppers tomato salt. They lied to me. The staff. I ordered 3 boiled eggs. They said no more eggs. Later on, Arvin had a fried egg on his rice, Syaz had 2 fried eggs. I bet other people had eggs too. Hmph. In the end I had ice jagung and kaya toast. =) Went back to the library after that. Because we were soooo bored, we got ourselves a discussion room [Koala]. Fooled around in there and everything. In the end, I was dancing on the chair and people were taking pictures of me from outside. Even Jonathan took a video of me. *embarrassed* LOL. Went for I&C at 5:30 then. *yawns* Got hungry so Shaz followed me down to chilli peppers tomato salt again. Got kaya toast again and then we went back to class. On the way we saw Gina and Syiba. Ahhh.. We went up to the 5th floor with Kelvin to look for Arvin. Went back to class about half an hour before it ended. Everyone was playing and fooling around already. Dududu. Left early. Came home. Mum and dad went out. Cooked my own dinner then. *drools* Did the laundry and then came online. =) Alrighty! Pictures ahead.... Be ready.. XD




In the room..

Only Gina posing..

Me. XD

Yeap.

Still me. =D

And STILL me. XD

Love the comp chair though.

Oh-so-studious!!

Not him though. XD

He provided the music. XD

She was busy watching videos on her iPod.

So lonely.. =/

Moved between Sik Soon and Gina.

Arvin the boss.. NOT.

Kelvin ditcher came to join us. XD
Daydreaming. More like.. Staring at H**vir.. =P

Sik Soon's hand..

XD

Awww....

=P

I turned..

I saw..

A cute girl boy. XD Hahahaha. XD

Daydreamingggg of Eminem! =P

Playing games. Pfffttt.

Geeeeeenaaa!!

Sik Soon is SERIOUSLY baby face and innocent. LOL.

Dumdumdididum.

He was trying to fit in.

Not anymore. XD

Nah!! Solo pic of you! =P

Arvin's VERY cute USB port. XD

Geeeeeena fell asleep. LOL.

So I started dancing.

And disturbed her. XD

My dinner.

So yummy the bowl was sparkling clean. XD



I should really be working on my assignment now. Toodles!!


Once upon a time, I&C was soooo boring[still is!!] I fell asleep. Right in front of Ms. Judith. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment