Thursday, August 28, 2008

very very RANDOM.

Today was as usual... CRAZY. =D I spent so much time laughing in uni today that I'm drained from my energy now. Hehehe. Anyway, we had a LOT of fun in maths today. Or maybe it was just me. I spent 15 mins laughing nonstop that Ms Sandy suggested to record my voice and set it as her phone's ringtone. And eventually, two people went and record my laughter and made me laugh even more that I had to go out to calm myself down. Though, the moment I open the door and saw Ms Sandy's face, I cracked up and went back out. When I finally went in, I was still muffling my laughing but ahhh.. Finally stopped. Eventually, I made so much noise in the library laughing too so yeah. LOL. And today, I was trying to make a joke so I made up this 'catwalk'. LOL. Other than my 'roti canai dance' that cracks Gina up every single time now we have a telur version. XD Kakakaka. Okay. I'm extremely tired now so I'm going off to bed. =D Night night!



No comments:

Post a Comment