Sunday, August 17, 2008

awesome night. =)

Saturday 16 August 2008


Breakfast.


Venue : SoHo
Humans :
Gwen
Zacq
Ashley
Tony
Stel
Suleen
Alvin
Cath
Kim
Aaron
Gavin
Me!!
Ji Sung left with Byung after a while.

Zacq came to pick Gwen and I from Gwen's house before 9. Then we picked Stella up. Then we picked Tony up. Then we headed to SoHo. We had... A whole bottle of Absolute Vanilla. Tasted.. AWESOME. We had it with.. Sprite. =) I had.. 3 glasses one go. Mixed by.. Stella.

Boss.

Cath Cat.

Kakakaka.

ASHLEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji Sung ... Zacq
Aww...

Heeeyyy!!!!! =P

Looking at stars? Nahh.. Watching tv more like it.. Haha.
Darling dapoot and Cath Cat.

Hottie!!

Mwaaahh!!

Random people. Zacq Byung Tony Ji Sung Ashley.

Hmm..

Two sexy ladies. =*

Blur-ness.

Camwhore a while.

Love em to bits!!

Camwhore again.

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Though, they all went HEEEYYYY cos the flash went off from both cams so it kinda blinded them. XD

So they just had to give me this face for blinding them. =(

My sayangs came late!! Loveee yyoouu!!!

Miss you heaaapppss tooo!! MWAAHHH!!

Ji Sung.

I told him to take off his glasses.

My long time foster bro Chris.

Ji Sung Ji Sung.

Alvin pulling that face. AND!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sure!! That is Tony's hand covering Stella's face. Hahaha.

Dududu.

Fine I don't wanna take with you too.

Their stupid faces.

His cap.

Camwhore again!! =P

My eyes are soooooo SMALLLLLLLLLLL!!! =S Sayangs and sexy.


Followed Tony to Senso, Hilton to look for Zacq and Ashley.

No idea what was Tony doing.

Zacq.

Ashley.

Tony.

Me.

Candle in blue shot glass.

Random.

My Lemon something something.

A treat from him.

Cause I turned into a really strong and tough girl for the night. =)

Ashhhhheeebbyyyy.

Zacq trying his L-O-U-S-Y photography skills. =P

Camwhore again. XD

See!!! I'm better at it. =P

My 'date' for the night.

Yessss..... LoL.

Tony stinks. =P Kidding!

Ahhhh I wasn't ready.

All the cute faces here.

I wasn't ready again.

Vain!!

Vainnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony.

Playing with Ash's phone.

This .. is .. the .. gayest .. pic .. of .. Tony .. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's gonna kill me for this.. =S

Still vain.. =/

Group photo by Zacq!

There we go!

Group photo by Ash.

My 'date' had to go home already. =(

Lovely couple.

Camwhore againnnnn.

Gavin.

Gaaavvviiinnnnn.

Me pimp-cess-ing.

Kim.

Got upset.

And forced me to take pic with him . Lol.

When he 'smiles', I don't..

When I smile, he doesn't.. *shrugs*


We went to Core a while so Gwen can look for her friend.

Posers.

Posing.

Still posing.

And posing.

And posing with Cath's hand.

And stttiiilll posing. =)


Went Lok Lok. Ate a LIL. Went Gwen's. Suleen & Alvin went back first. Kim, Cath, Aaron, Gwen, Tony, Zacq and I lounged in the tv room watching Olympics. Kim and Cath went home. The rest of us went up to the attic and got ready to sleep. Tony was already in the shower. Cheh. Gwen slept in her own room. Smelly Aaron went plop on both the beds in the guestroom so I didn't wanna sleep on it. Tony did though. Zacq had the sofa. I took the floor. The guys talked and talked and talked while I listened and listened and listened and finally fell asleep and kept waking up cos Aaron and Zacq were talking OH-SO-LOUDLY. At 6:30am, the worst happened. Aaron and I were woken up by Zacq's 'ring ring ring ring' ringtone. He KEPT playing it to wake us up for breakfast!!! =.= The worst was Tony. Zacq placed his phone right at Tony's ear and that guy seriously slept dead and didn't wake up AT ALL!! Told him to just poke him and he'll wake up but he didn't wanna listen. Aaron did and TADAHH!!! Tony woke up. I was still lying on the floor so I was the next pitiful victim of Zacq's phone!! =( Fineeee.. Woke up, washed up and went off. Wanted to go main bazaar but it was closed!! Headed to Chong Choon then since Zacq and Tony's never been there. I didn't eat in the end. Zacq and Aaron had laksa. Tony had some soup thing which he said tasted 'veli gewwddd' =P. Went back to Gwen's after tapao-ing laksa for her, her bro, and her grandma. Tony slept on after that. I fell asleep a while after Zacq and Aaron left to CC for DoTa. =.= Mum woke me up and I rushed off to ballet. Dududu. I got a LOT of bruises. =( I can do a handstand now. =D


Count my bruises?

After I got home from Boulevard just now.

Oh! My ankle is injured again. =(



Here ends!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment