Monday, September 1, 2008

another great day. =D

Woke up, went to my babe's house. =D Played with her straightener. Wheeee!!


Straight?

Yes right?

Hehehe.

Red, straight. Mwahahaha.

Sayangs studying while chatting.

While I camwhored nonstop.

See! I DO have dimple!

Right?



Brought her mummy to the bank, then went to Sarawak Club to book a court. While waiting for Tony to get done, we camwhored like mad. =D


Love her!

*faints*

She called herself a good photographer.

I can be one too!

Shy!

She camwhored with my cam.

While I went crazy again. Yes that's my new bag mummy bought. =D

Love this!

Hehehe.

Aww..

Cuteness.

My fingers.

Me!

Hehehe.

Don't remember why I was laughing.

Evil smirk.

SHY!!!

Vain.

Me too!

On the phone.

While I camwhored alone.

So sad..

Almost sunset..

Me.

Loves.

You! =P

MWAAHHH!!

Drink.

Camwhore.

Yummyy.

So lonely..

Too tall for my car..

Dududu..

Drink.

Drink.

And then..

GO CRAZY!!! LOL

Random.

Kakaka.

Dancing.

Kangaroo.

Singing!

She burped!!!

Going to pick Tony.

Look!

Lamp post!!

Drive drive drive..

Smooooocchh.

*snores*

Scared passenger.

Reaching.

LOL.

WHEEE

TONY!

Almost..

Then he tripped and nearly fell! XD HAHAHAHA.

Two dogs.

SAY HELLO TO TONY MONTANA!!

Spring food court.

Still controlling my diet.

Yummy.

Unlike him!

Glutton!

Just kidding.

Sissy.

vs.

Macho!




MY LAPTOP IS LAGGING LIKE MAD!!!! TOODLES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment