Thursday, August 7, 2008

cranky.

So as to say, last night I was just mentioning to Tony, what happens if I walk into I&C today with a different look. Apparently, I thought I was kidding myself but somehow, turns out that I wasn't. =S Anyway, awfully tired. So here's brief update with pictures. =)


On the way to school.

Very light you can't see what I added. XD

There's eyeliner sticker, mascara, blusher, lip gloss.

Bet Suleen's gonna go, doesn't look any different!

RAWRH!! XD

Okay. Too random. =)



I&C's in the comp lab today. Probably my FAV I&C class. XD Did my research and researched and researched and researched and ...... till I got so hazy. Snapped around a bit so you peeps won't say my cam went on a vacation. XD

Shazwana aka Shaz aka FISH aka pokok aka tree. XD

Gina oh Gina.

So much for research. LOL.

SikSoon was reading my blog. LOL.

Okay he was the hardworking one.

Fooling around a bit.

She's always looking out the window. We LOVE to tease her that she's looking at the workers painting. XD Nyahahaha.

Aww.. *ahem*

Lol?

So sweeettttt..

Then she smiled at me.

And gave me a peace sign. LOL. That's Nursyahiba aka Syiba. =)

Talk talk talk. =P



Went to the cafeteria after class and halfway, my sandals broke! =( Then I was trying to figure out HOW am I gonna walk. My spare sandals were in the car. Eventually, I whipped out a hairpin and secured the broken parts together and walked to my car. Called mummy, told her, suggested I head to Spring and get a new pair of sandals. So I went to Spring. Couldn't find any. Sigh. Went back to school and met up with the rest at Chilli Peppers. Kelvin was playing DOTA. LOL. Went back to the main building for our last class, 1 hour of General Maths. Was okay. The lecturer's rather funny and nice. =) Came home, was falling asleep on the bed and then mum came in and woke me up to go to the bank. Sigh sigh. Went to Spring after that. Saw people. Saw Kenneth Angelo Tausif Shaveen and their friends. =) Came home. Was supposed to go out for Tiramisu but blablablah. I was really cranky already anyway so perhaps it was a good thing I stayed home. =) Had my dinner early only resulting in indigestion and the desire to throw up again so I took my shower and went to sleep. Missed my alarm =( Sighhhh. Anyway. I'm still tired and rather cranky so I'll blog more some other night. =)

This giant piggie is now sitting in now my car. =D



*****************************



All you gay idiots out there, if you have such a BIG problem with me and hate me that much then DON'T come reading my blog then. Telling me to get a life when apparently YOU need it more than I do. So shut up, get your frigging life and don't tell me what to do. Furthermore, I've NEVER mentioned that I'm so hot and pretty like you stupidly claimed. Unfortunately I'm not so pathetic or desperate with such a big ego and being vain is HECK COMMON. Do yourself and everyone a favor and mind your own business.



1 comment:

  1. there is a difference...
    i could see it.
    you actually look better!

    and i think good makeup is makeup that looks natural & enhances your natural beauty...
    and you did that...
    well done!

    ReplyDelete