Monday, August 4, 2008

boredom.

Some random pictures from my phone. =)


I miss wearing my soft bloch. =(

On the way to school. =)

I like my new shades. =D



I was really bored in I&C today I started camwhoring. Nope. Not with my cam this time. With my still very fidel camera phone. =) It still has GOOD lighting effects. =)


Random #1.

Random #2.

Random #3.

Random #4.

Random #5.

Random #6.

Random #7.


=) I took about 20 random pictures. I'm a BIG vainpot. Anyway, nothing much to blog about. I'm very random and YES I know that very well. =)



To you ;

Everyone deserves a chance. Everyone's made mistakes in life. We're one of those everyone. The future is not what we can tell. What's meant to be is meant to be. We'll never realize what is there until it's gone. It's nice to 'hear' from you again. Part of me will always care and if ever there is anything, I'm just a call away. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment