Monday, August 25, 2008

gleeeeefuulllyyy.. =P

This morning, I was LATE for class. XD Ahhh... Not much jam luckily.


Camwhore camwhore.



Maths was fine. Then the rest of the classes was cancelled. XD So we hung out in the library.

Sik Soon fell asleep.

Me me me.

Econs tutorial. We were in there for while then the lecturer cancelled the class so we went back to the library again.

Gina.

Arvin.

Syaz.

ME. XD Looking pale. I was SICK.

Boo!

Story telling.



Anyway, I missed IT class and was sleeping the library in one of the cubicles. Woke up around 5 and went to get the reload for Arvin. Went to put my things in the car and waited for the rest of them. We hung out in the cafeteria a while before going our separate ways. Briefly, this is what we do in school everyday. Lecture/tutorial, chilli peppers, cafeteria, library. Our very few places that we drop in a lot. =) Anyway, I FINALLY FINISHED MY ASSIGNMENT AND VERY MUCH EXCEEDED THE NUMBER OF WORDS!!! =S Anyway I'm gonna be a panda already so I'm gonna sleep now. =) Nightey nites!



The stuffs I ordered for Suleen and myself finally came! =)

Her eye ice pack.

Munkey socks.

Couple monkey keychain. It's soooooooooo CUTE!!!


Went and go a box right after class on Sunday and spent 15 mins in the car trying to figure out how to fold the box and when I was done, the keychains couldn't fit in. *frustrated* Delivered them to her house then. Kekeke. Told her it's a munkey occasion. The munkeys reminded me of her badly. Hehehe. LOOOVVEEE YOUUU!!!!! NIGHT NIGHT!!!



1 comment: