Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*pleased*

I don't get this picture. XD



English was 2 1/2 hours today. =S Yeah.. I know. Sigh. Anyway, I camwhored again. Nyahaha. XD

Lights were bright!

Yeah I know.

It WAS cold. =)

Hmm what?

Yeah my table was so messy! This is the comp lab actually. Yeah.. My table was messy. Plus my bag and file on the right. XD And notebooks.



The few of us hung out at the cafeteria for the 2 hours' break and then we headed to the lounge upstairs. I was trying on my pointe shoe to break it in for tonight. =) Then we started playing AEIOU. XD Sik Soon, Kelvin, Arwin, Shaz, Gina and me! Lol. Then we got too tired. Apparently Gina kept laughing. LOL!! Went to class. Too early. It was occupied. So we waited outside at the lift area. Was kinda dumb and silly there cos we were being really crazy and funny. XD Yeaaahh!! We did A LOT of crazy stuff. Hahah! Like.. posing in front of the lift door. Doing crazy things. Really.. Crazy. Lol. I tricked Gina, Syaz, Kelvin and Siksoon though. I told them I'm gonna walk to the 9th floor. I reached the 4th and took the lift down but they weren't there. Then Syiba told me that they took the lift to 9th floor to look for me!! LOL XD Nyaaaaahahaha. Anyway, I&C class moved to 4.01! YAY!! Air conditioning!! XD But I only stayed for 1/2 hour. Had to rush to ballet. Got my make up done in the car first. XD

Before all the eyeshadow.

HEE!!!! *grins*

My eyes are still small no matter what.. =/

Not much diff actually. =)

NAAAHHH!!!! For those of you who's never seen me with make up. XD



Went to ballet school. Got changed and everything. XD Was extremely nervous *kinda* but glad that I did fine. Though my legs were ACHING and wanting to rest. =( But I passed. Yes. I passed my mock exam. Merely passed I guess. After all, I'm not perfect. =) But I'm GLAD that I passed. Now, I hope I'll get through MISTER SAUZ/SAUS however you spell his name. LOL. Oh well.. Exam's in about a month from now.. =( My heart's going dup dup dup dup *extremely fast*. Oh well.. I WANT TIRAMISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I've always said that but up till today, I've not had any yet. =( Yeaaahhh.. I'll just stick to my tea. =) My oh-so-random post is done. =) Tatatatatataniiiggghhhtttsss!!!!!!!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment