Friday, August 22, 2008

TATTY!!!!! XD

Last night I had a fun webcamming session with my goody goody pal. Sorry can't reveal him. I don't want any misunderstandings. =) Anyway, WAITED for him to shower first and dududu. LOL.



Camwhored first.

Expressions. XD



Anyway, went to dinner with my goody goody pal after my final class today at Spring. I DROVE of course. =)

My goody goody pal...


Decided to help make my day....


With something that I wanted badly....



TATTY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

A hug from me to you.

So soft and cuddly!

Super cute! Ahhhh..... I FINALLY own a tatty teddy bear. =)



THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. =)


*goes back to assignment*




I saw him today
He looks sooo hot!!
In that gray shirt and faded jeans
He totally made my heart throb. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment