Friday, August 15, 2008

hmm..

Incidentally, I'm in a rather good mood today. *finally* but.. I don't really know what to update on.. Except, the car's sent to repair so mum's been driving me. =/ Now I realize how exhausted I am daily that I KEEP falling asleep in the car on the way home. I don't get that sleepy when I'm driving. Probably, cause I have to concentrate and focus on the road. Therefore, I'm wide awake when I'm driving but the moment I reach home and enter my room, I'll be on my bed snoozing. That is just how tired I can get. *yawns*


*************************************


This morning I was almost late for IT lecture. XD


*************************************


While the lecturer was talking about something in Econs, I was eating papayas and pineapples. XD XD


*************************************


I had an egg less for lunch today. =)


*************************************


I went on the treadmill for 15 mins, burnt 101 calories and walked 1.0km. =D


*************************************


I did 20 sit ups on the bench thing. *shoulders aching*


*************************************


I did 50 sit ups before bed last night. XD XD XD


*************************************


I went on the stationary bike for about 10 mins.


*************************************


The guy came to tell us he's closing the gym and it will be closed until further notice. =.=


*************************************


We confused the lecturer during Econs tutorial. We exchanged name. She believed Gina and Syaz.

Me = Sik Soon
Sik Soon = Me
Syiba = Kelvin
Kelvin = Syiba
Gina = Syazwana
Syazwana = Gina

=)


*************************************


I & C was so boring I was already falling asleep. *snores*


*************************************


Ballet was AWESOME. =) Miss LayNa asked where did my brain go today. I got a little blur on free enchainment. =X Hehehe.


*************************************


I'm so sleepy. I think I should take my rest now. *yawns* Long day tomorrow now.. Siggghhhhh....



2 comments: