Saturday, August 23, 2008

=S

Stolen from Sik Soon's blog.


Yeahhh.. Mannequin. LOL



Dancing was fine today. But not towards the last class. It was AWFUL. My ankle was hurting like MAD and it was just so painful I nearly cried dancing. Mum's gonna make an appointment to see the doc for me so yep. =) Apart from the old injury coming back again, I have a swell on my right foot.

Remember this?



Well, they're healed, closed up, skin's grown back and just about 5% left. The only problem now, it's starting to hurt again. EXACTLY the same feeling as when I first got them. The feeling of an overstretched wound. Yep. Despite the fact that the scratches are all GONE, yes. It's the same overstretched feeling at times when I walk or step. And if I bend my knees when it's already irritably painful, it stings deep into my bones. *sigh* Seriously no idea. Gahhhhh. Tony reckons it's infected? But it's not swollen or red. Hmm.. Then again, this morning in ballet, my friends noticed my foot.


See the difference? My right foot?

Yep. It's swollen. =S



Mum said must have been me wearing heels but I told her that the after-scratches were already irritable since before I started wearing heels to school. And I presume the swelling had been there for quite some time just that I've not noticed it. *shrugs* Apart from all the problem I'm having with my right foot....

No more bruises on my right knee!!! =D


But not my left knee. The one on the left is new.


Must have been from 'You Raise Me Up' or 'Colours of the Wind'. Who knows. At least it isn't as bad as last year's. Due to the NUMEROUS rehearsals a week, the NUMEROUS kneeling downs are falling downs or splits I had to do, my knees were FULLY bruised that I couldn't even kneel down in church and I had to wear jeans for quite some time till they disappear. LOL. Anyway.. I'm gonna continue my assignment now. I don't have much to go so I'm not gonna waste time. Toodles!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment