Thursday, August 21, 2008

long day...

Was almost late for class at 830am. With the extra weight of my laptop and my still painful ankle I was rushing to the lab only to realize that there are people still later than me. XD Went to Spring during our 2 hours break so we can get the 3-pin plug. There's a HUGE toy roadshow thing going on and some junk food thing going on too. Went to Padini while the guys went to get the plug. Was waiting for Syaz outside SoxWorld and saw this. XD



BIG GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Yeaaahhh I look cheeky. XD Got my new hairband and earrings there too. XD

Dubs dubs dubs.



Rushed back to school and I did something REALLY silly and went GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as it was REALLY silly but made me laugh and melted me. XD Maths was FUN!! Gina actually suggested to play human hangman and after the very first one the game stopped cos I couldn't stop laughing at all. XD Hilarious to the point that I was half laughing half choking that when I went SQUEAK the lecturer laughed out loud at me and followed by the whole class. LOL. Anyway, we headed off to Chilli Peppers Tomato Salt after that for lunch. Then we headed off to the library. Got ourselves a discussion room and blah. They all left one by one then. In the end I got back my ID and got a cubicle all for myself.


Er..

Azreen!! After I took this picture of her 'secretly' she stood up to see who just at the same time as I stood up and we both laughed. LOL.

Thus, she posed for me. Aww.

I'm really starting to love yellow. XD



Rushed home after school for dinner with parents. Dragged to Spring.

Sharon!!! I tried the blusher you gave me!! XD



Got bored blablabla.

I kinda like this. XD

It's supposed to be like this but I prefer my own style. Hmm....




Came home and rushed my IT tutorial assignment. Now I'm rushing my Innovation & Change assignment which is due on TUESDAY!!!! =S I'm still quite lost and yeah. Been filled with regrets of whyyyyy. But gah. Probably due to the fact that I've not been studying for too long so I'm having to start all over and having to adapt to these changes. Hmm. Anyway, I should head back to my assignment now. Despite it's actually 2:34am now and my class is at 8:30am and I'll only be off at 6pm, I should be sleeping but heck, I'm stressed from my assignment now so yeah. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P Okay. Toodddlllesss noodles!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment