Wednesday, August 27, 2008

loving my darlings. =D

From yesterday. English replacement class. XD

Arvin became the 'secretary' to write down our ideas on the board. HAHA. KIMBALLL!!!

Click to enlarge. I gave the first 3, then ms diana went 'okay let's try not to take suggestions from ivanna anymore..' =( aww c'mon!! it's just some humour. XD HAHAHA.


Went for lunch with my long time darlings.

Happy muhmie.

My other half aka lil sis. =D

Happy helped us take.

But D.I.Y. is still better. LOL.

Fishy muhmie.

When you look at me..

I'll go er...

Then smile.. AWww...

We wore the same. Our dresscode was white! But they all turned up with jacket. =.=

Alvin came later. Staring at the unagi.

Then he realised the camera. LOL.

Posing.

Tan siaw kia!

Alvin doesn't fit! =P


Happy rushed me back to school cos I got my time wrong. =S

Gina oh gina.

Arvin sleeping. AHAHa!! =P He was just at the other side of the room but we were texting to kill boredom by calling each other names. LOL.




To sum my day up, I've had a REALLY fun day and a lot of craziness too. Haha. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment