Tuesday, August 5, 2008

random pics.

Darling Joanne. =D oh oh!! both our dimple spot's the same!! XD

My lovely ones. Mwaaahh!!

People that I LOVE to bits!! XD

My one big family. Hehehe.

Playing a big part in my life.



I love my friends!! XD They're so special to me and they keep me happy all the time. =)

SUPER DUPER LOOOOVVEEEEE THIS GIRL TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I MISS THIS GIRL LIKE CRAZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't need guys to keep me happy. Well.. Maybe not for now but yeah. I'm happy. I've got great friends. They make GOOD company and I love em all to itsy bits! I'm glad I have them. I'm happy. Yes I am. =)

Suleen
Caryn
Happy
Anthea
Alvin
Cath
Kim
Gwen
Stel
Jo
Tony
Zacq


Big family here. =)

Anyway, appreciate them all. Ahhh.. Life is good. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment