Sunday, December 7, 2008

never enough.

Yep. Both of us can never get enough sushi sessions together. =) After all, it was how it all started. It was his first time and our first date. Till today, we're rather regular customers of sushi king now. =) We don't each much but yeah. Hahaha. Considering him. But he's a good diet for me as he eats half of what I normally have to eat up so I don't have to eat everything. =D




Darling with his favorite. OUR favorite. =) Besides the Golden Ball. XD

He said we both look very 'lau sit' *meaning humble*.

If he can,

I can too! XD

Don't stress eh.. =)

He said this is cute. Both our eyes are small. XD

Another sweet one. =)



Few nights ago we both spent a long session at my place getting some things done. =) While doing I got some grapes. Since he finished first I asked him to make all the grapes left in the bowl seedless for me.

And he did!!!! XD

Posing with it. =D

LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! XD


We also had our first western date. Heheheh. Mind you, the portion was HUGE!!! For his. Mine was simple. Just the right amount for me. Despite how FAT I felt after eating that. YESSS. I was actually craving for pasta and he ACTUALLY brought me to eat spaghetti. =(

Yummay.



Anyway, it's late. Time for bed!!! *yawn yawn*



No comments:

Post a Comment