Tuesday, December 30, 2008

awesomaximus.

I'm freezing cold now. Why? I just woke up half an hour ago. Anyone who knows will know that my body temperature is very low after I wake up and I'll be very very very cold and if I shower I'll sneeze like mad. XD Hahaha so yep!! I was sooo lazy to wake up this morning. I was forced to go shower. =P



Oh the drag. =(



Spent the rest of the afternoon at his mummy's shop. She just needed company. Class was at 6.30pm so I left at 6. They were going home already too. Heheheh. I was halfway in class when.......


He suddenly wanted to give me a big warm hug. Aww....

Me : Weii... Look at the camera can??

There you go!!




I got a pressie before he left to dinner.


Ta-Da!!!! Yep. I still have it. Now. I can see it clearly. Speaking of which. He's outside my gate now!!! *squeals with delight*



Ciaooo!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment