Thursday, December 25, 2008

How did I..

.. let go of something that I love so much..



To be the princess playing the main character in gold..

To falling to the back becoming a side dancer in a new academy..

To flying to my dreams though it's not a full 180..

To dancing through all the pain..

To so much improvement..



I've been dancing for 10 years till the day I left. I've never felt so free and bored at the same time. Dancing had always been my favorite thing to do. When I'm sad. When I'm angry. When I'm just looking for a place to go to. Dancing had always been there. The academy had always been my second home. But now I only have one home. I've no more academies to go to. And I can't go back. I can't let the injury get worse. It's not healing fast enough. As a matter of fact, it's not healing at all. I'm full of misery. But I believe God has His own plans. Maybe ten years is enough experience for me. I've been at Ballet Dance House in association with International Music House for 9 years and then LayNa Dance Academy for exactly a year. Till I left. It's no longer home for me when I went back few weeks ago. Cold treatment is not what I seek. Ignorance is not what I need. I'll get the hint and leave if I know that I'm not wanted or needed. And that was exactly what I did. I left. But right now, I miss dancing very much. =(





No comments:

Post a Comment