Friday, December 26, 2008

aww..

Why that face??

The darling one is sick. He's lost
his voice. =( Been feeding him with lots of honey though. =D *feeling like a very responsible girlfriend* I woke up 20 mins before my alarm this morning and went back to sleep. Woke up at 0850 and realized I should be on the way to his place already. Rushed around and finally left the house. Got his breakfast and bought honey. I totally didn't notice the price tag for the honey and had only just enough cash left. *phew* Text him and got the doors unlocked for me. I sent him back to sleep. Hehehe. And got busy pouring the porridge into the bowl and making honey drink for him too. Then... Finally I woke him up. Ahhh.. He was very enthusiastic to see me. No wait. Not to see me. But that the first person he sees when he open his eyes is me. Aww.. *sayang* So after having breakfast with him we printed my assignment and burned it into a soft copy and everything and making some more honey for him and making a big botel of honey for him and after a few cuddles I went to work. Yep. I went in to Pick & Pack today to work. I'll be there again tomorrow. Darling was supposed to go with me but yeah. He's not feeling well.

Work was fine. Rearranged the furnitures and toys there and yep! =D I even climbed all the way up the Ikea square shelves by the window. Never though I'd dare to but I did!! Then.. I ran out of water. And I ate so much chocolate. =( I am now feeling fat despite the fact that I did 100 sit ups already. =( Made the pre-order bracelets, wrapped a gift, drew a mug. Yellow Power Ranger!! Nyaaahhh!! =P I'm amazed I still can draw. =) Pick & Pack is definitely more packed than ever!! =S I'll take some pictures tomorrow. Hehehe. Well I mean compared to before and after we rearranged the whole place, it's better now. More spacy. Came home right after work then and fell asleep on the couch. Till darling called. And I accidentally hung up on him. Also because daddy came to the living room and was standing there listening. Fell back to sleep till about 8? Came into the room and fell asleep till 11+. Just right when darling finish his youth meeting. Our timing is always very accurate. I'll always wake up when he msges or when he wakes up or when he finishes his meeting. And everytime I pick up my phone to check it, his msg comes in. Talk about fate huh? =)

But anyway, I'm gonna head off to bed now. Though I slept earlier but I'm still exhausted. After all, I had care taking to do this morning. And he felt much better towards evening only to come home after meeting with no more voice. AGAIN. =.= Someday he's gotta learn to lower his volume and stop shouting out loud when he sings. Anyway, Good Night!! =)







1 comment:

  1. eh how come the "he" and "him" and "his" all italics?? hmmmmm hehe

    ReplyDelete