Thursday, December 4, 2008

=)

It's been more than 10 years. Now, I'm gonna....






to..




..ballet. =)



The injuries are too painful to bear with. Jumping hurts. I don't wanna strain my ankle anymore. =) He is right. If I go back, I'll still disappoint her with my injuries. Not only disappoint her, but disappoint the people around me that cares about my injuries and do not wanna see me flake around. If I try to please her, I won't please the people around me. If I upset her, I'll please the people around me. I'd rather please 10 than 1. =)

I know. It's been 10 years plus.. That's how long I've spent my life dancing ballet. Something that I thought I love. True be it that I LOVE dancing but not the same thing over and over again. I need differences. I need new stuff. I'm not up for the same steps every single week. Dancing the same thing every week. Perfecting the same thing week after week, months after months, year after year. I love dancing. But I hate repeating. I need variety. I need something more contemporary. Something more hyped up. Something more hyper. Something fast. Not always slow. Something with more style. Not always grace and elegance. I need... Something more modern. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment