Friday, December 12, 2008

I had a breakfast cookout at honey's place.. He suggested it yesterday so last night after my last class he came to pick me up and we went grocery shopping together at Choice Premier 101. =D Then he dropped me back in uni and we both drove back to my place where we watched MamaMia and ate some chips and mini oranges and well.. Fatten ourselves actually. XD Hahah!! Then we had a looooonnnggg talk and he finally went home at 2. This morning he woke up early to cook for his family and their guest and went back to bed. I went over at about 11 and darling started on the hash browns already. There were leftover eggs too. I chopped the onions and sausages for my egg. XD Then my darling fried for me!! XD I'm a very happy girl. Hehehehe. I was supposed to fry noodles but I guess the portion was big enough to last so I didn't get to fry any noodles. =/ We ate up our breakfast in the room since Samson was outside but no worries we enjoyed our breakfast still. After that we found nice spots on the floor and he fell asleep while I was web-hopping. =) Then we both fell asleep. Till 3+. That's just how tired we were. And being woken up from time to time by alarm, and phone calls. My poor darling couldn't sleep well. =( *sayang sayang*

Anyway, thank you dear for the breakfast. It's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. And this is probably one of the best days of my life. =) Love You Very Much. =)



*** pictures ***

Good morning~

Sausages getting cooked.

While I camwhored in my darling's shirt.

He was annoyed cause I'm not of any help.

Nahhh just kidding. He said he'll do the cooking for me. XD

Yummy~~~ *drools*



And breakfast is served!! =D


His.

Photographing.

Mine!!! Yummy?? XD



*** snapshots of his ***

His breakfast. =D

I loved my scrambled egg dear. =D Thank you very very much!!!!! XD

*hugs boyfriend super tight*



There!! That sums our 3rd month. =)
Time to sleep.
*supposed to be studying*

Goodnight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment