Wednesday, December 10, 2008

spell.. F.U.N!!! =)

I had an awesome photoshoot session with my gorigrapher today. If any of you remember who that is. =P It started kinda late actually. After lunch, and Alvin & The Chipmunks. XD Anyway, some pictures to gloat at first. I don't have all yet. There're more than 800 pictures. *dies* Here we go~~




Random. =)

Make up really makes a lot of difference huh?? =)

This pic is just sooo LONG. So.. horizontal....

Oh the happy look. =)

Plain but nice. =)

I know my jaws look fat but yeah I love this pic. =)

VERY bright but nice. =)

I like this too. Though my cheeks should be more glowing.

Random one. =)

Haaa!!! He said this should be walking up from a swimming pool. HAHAHAH!! XD

I think I elongated the wrong way.

One of my favorites. =)



*** wardrobe change ***


So.. Oldie oldie. Like.. kampung. XD

Just blends into the wooden planks huh? =)

I look so fierce. =P



*** wardrobe change ***
*** venue change ***

Now I look more of the feminine me. =)

I like this.

This I like too. =)



*** venue change ***

Can just show this one first. =) I like this shot. Very.. Okay. I'm speechless. =)



*** I figure most of you will say I don't look like myself in the photos right?? =) I don't believe it's me either. Well.. That's the power of make up. (; ***

Overall, I had a loooonnnggg tiring day. But guess what?? I had TONS of fun!! =) Maybe I don't make a good model but I guess it takes time and these things don't just hit immediately. At least I can master the fierce look. XD Or random emo looks. Or happy looks. I think. So anyway, it's time for bed. =) I'm very very exhausted already. So I really really REEEAAAALLYYY wanna sleep now. =) Plus, tomorrow's probably gonna be another long day. *yawns away*


Thank you my dear. =)
For giving me this opportunity to venture into myself more. =)
I guess I'm gonna be more of a camwhore now. XD
You brought it out of me. =P

I L
VE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment