Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my head's gonna explode!

It all started from this.

To this.

To you taking care of me willingly.

Though I was just a friend.

To this. [Just found this pic. XD]

Sushi started it all.

To that day.

And this night was oh so special. =)

You love me sooo much.

Watched me while I sleep.

Just as I do too.

And your irresistibly cute smile.

How you lift me off from my feet constantly.

I sayang you very much you know that?

I know you do too when you come all the way to see me at 11pm.

And bringing me to eat yummy food to kill my cravings though you know I'm on a diet by eating my share ALL THE TIME.

I miss you my gorilla.

The way you sleep.

Anywhere comfy.

Till this day. =)



I really hope this is not just another relationship to go with. I hope this will be right. I wanna do this right and for the first time ever in my life I am certain with my decisions. I am confident and clear with what I'm doing. For the first time in my entire life, I feel right where I belong. I hope it feels the same for you. I hope it's not just another relationship to you. Not just the same boring things everyday. Not the same boring things couples do. Not just another girl to you. I can't express how I feel right now but I hope I'm sending the right messages through. I'm seriously gonna explode soon. I feel right but downright scared right now. I don't know how things are for you. How things feel like for you. How it feels like in this relationship. For me it feels fine. It feels right. But what about you? I don't want things to always be me. I want it to be you. To be US. You and I are together for a reason. And that reason is not just going to be love alone. I'm going through so much changes in my life now but I admit I'm still insecure and everything every now and then and raising my voice at you by accident sometimes causing us to have a bad night. Right now, I just wanna pray that this is right. My burdens are lifted off from my shoulders after tonight. The list is done. I'm ready to open up and receive more. But somehow, I'm feeling lost. Clueless. Pointless. Useless. And this feeling, is just like crap. Very pointless when I have other things to worry about in life. Yeah. I know what to do. =) You've caused so much changes in my life. And this is one of it. *prays for peace of mind*



Darling, this has nothing to do with you okay? I miss you. And I love you. And I'm extremely happy. =)



Readers, don't get the wrong idea. It's just late and I'm tired. =) Goodnight!



P/S : I am NOT in any bad mood of any sort. =)


1 comment: