Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ahem. XD

Back before the photoshoot, I went for a little dress shopping. And yeah. I guess I bought some nice ones. But then I realized I might not get the chance to wear all so yeah. Why not sell it off to someone who might find some use out of it. Sides, it's too cute for a girl like me too anyway. So here goes!!



This way too cute dress. Yeah. It's still new. I've not worn it out yet. Though the lady snipped the tag off already. But I can fully assure you it's still new. Not worn before. Not washed before. In 100% perfect condition. So yeah. I'm still clueless whether I should sell it off or not though. Hmm.. I just might. XD So yeah. Most probably I would. Hehehe. Anyway, I'm gonna sell it off for rm48. I got it for rm55 aight?? And it's still NEW. N-E-W!!! So don't complain. =) Well, just comment on this post then. Not in my chatbox please. Thank you. =)


P/S : Darling, don't kill me yeah? XD




No comments:

Post a Comment